If you accidentally made a print you did not mean to, you can easily request to get a refund on that print job.
- Login to the PaperCut portal at http://print.franklincollege.edu with your Franklin College username and password.
- On the left side of the page, click the link for “Recent Print Jobs”.
- Find the listing for print/copy jobs needing a refund.
- In the far right column under “Status”, click on the “Request Refund” link.
- Fill out the Refund Details. It is important that you select a refund amount and type a qualified reason for your refund. Partial refunds should be requested for affected pages of multi-page documents.
- Click the “Send” button to submit the request.
- You should now see “Refund Pending” underneath the Status column, letting you know that your refund request has successfully sent.
As always if you run into any issues please let us know!
- Call us at (317) 738-8148
- Submit a ticket at service.franklincollege.edu
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org