You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from refund tag

How do I Request a Printing Refund?

If you accidentally made a print you did not mean to, you can easily request to get a refund on that print job. 1. Login to the PaperCut portal at [][1] with your Franklin College username and password. 2. On the left side of the page, click the link for “Recent Print Jobs”. 3. F…

Can I add money to my printing account?

Franklin College has transitioned to a new payment gateway for adding funds to your PaperCut personal account. Unlike the old cash-based system, PaperCut uses Debit/Credit card information to add funds to your PaperCut personal account. 1. ** Log in to your PaperCut Account** Navigate to [http://print.franklincoll…

scroll to top icon