As a student, you get access to Microsoft Office 365 the entire time you are a student. You can install it on up to 5 devices. Downloading and installing is really easy.
Mac / Windows
- Go to portal.office.com and og in with your Franklin College account (firstname.lastname@example.org, and your FC password)
- This will list all the apps you have access to that are web versions of office. Word, Outlook, and others. This is a great resource if you need to check your mail real quick on any device in the world.
- You will then click on the "Install Office" button
- Then choose "Office 365 apps"
- Office will not begin downloading. Simply open the file once downloaded and follow all the instructions to complete the install
- Once it has been installed (which should take about 10-15 minutes, depending on your computer) you can now launch any Office program
- For windows, just open the start menu and search for the apps -"Word, Excel, Outlook"
- For Mac, you can open launchpad and go to the last page, or click on your desktop and click on "Go" > "Applications" from the taskbar on the top of your screen, and looks for office products.
- Once you have launched Office it will ask you to sign in with your account, here you will sign in with your Franklin College account (email@example.com, and your FC password)
As always if you run into any issues please let us know!
- Call us at (317) 738-8148
- Submit a ticket at service.franklincollege.edu
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org